I take a cabbage to the face in this video from my sketch group New Money. You can see our live show at 8pm the third Wednesday of every month at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Los Angeles.
Tonight I was visited by 3 ghosts! Wait… False alarm. This is just an episode of The Golden Girls.
Sometime in the last 10 years my combination DVD/VCR player became a combination mundane object/crazy time machine.
Watch it now! Might not be up for long.
All these and more found here: http://twitter.com/apreacher
- When people think of heavy drug use they think of the 1960s and 70s, yet it was the 2000s that saw Tony Danza get his own talk show.
- You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can’t pick your friend’s nose. Next time try picking some less uptight friends.
- What happens to a dream deferred? Does it dry up like a raisin in the sun? Not sure if these are deferred dreams or if I have a rat problem.
- Marcy and Peppermint Patty star in “2 Girls 1 Chuck” #RejectedPeanutsSpecials
- My aunt took the secret of her famous 5 alarm chili with her to the grave. She was shot while attempting to steal a can of 4 alarm chili.
- Not sure what this means, but the local neighborhood watch just voted me most photogenic.
- The other day I got a massage and it turned out the masseuse had actually been dead for years. That’s the last time I request a twist ending.
A Video I made for Tim Heidecker’s song “Lord Cain”
Take that, political figure! I’ve got rudimentary graphic skills, a 4th grader’s understanding of government, and a 3rd grader’s fixation with the scatalogical, and I’m bringing them all to bear upon you. BAM!!!
The saddest day in any ghostbusters life is the day they have to ghostbust a dead ghostbuster’s ghost.